Friday, August 3, 2012

Wreck it Ralph and Thugaledon

 Here's a concept art piece I did from the upcoming film I've been working on at Disney Animation! Everyone is super excited about this next one, and it has challenged me as an artist for almost a year now. This is one of the first paintings I did for the film, and looking back there's SO MUCH I would change. The colors are a bit funky. I was tasked with creating a painting that would bring some of the really whimsical designs of Mac George and Lorelay Bove to 3d space. 



Original article: http://www.firstshowing.net/2012/an-early-look-at-wreck-it-ralph-new-footage-plot-points-more/

And a thugaledon. For all your thug needs.



13 comments:

Jane "Lulu" Liu said...

The Wreck-It Ralph one looks so cute and tasty! I'm really looking forward to the film

Brian Luk said...

Excellent work!

Josh Kao said...

awesome! and that shark is pimping

Rustam F. Hasanov said...

Sweet! Looking forward to this one!

The Art of Kevin Wueste said...

Pretty Bad-@ss! Wow!

Joe Tirasuwan said...

Wonderful and inspired! Thank you for posting this!

Stephan said...

wow, incredible. I love how your Raplh piece really pulls you into the atmosphere of the land. Great work

Peter Oedekoven said...

Beauty!

Zane Yarbrough said...

Street Sharks!!!!!

Mandela Komba said...

Haven't seen your work in so long glad I found a link to your blog. such amazing work on here as per usual. keep up the good work. very inspirational work you have here. big ups!

Justin K. Thompson said...

Great work. You're a huge talent.

Christy Mac said...

Wait... are you helen, who has a twin sister? and i used to hang out with in SF with Mark, and the guys? Dude, it's christine... if this is you!!! I KNEW YOU"D GO PLACES! Amazing work as always! ^_^ Dude, e-mail me! I want to know how your're doing! Do you still live in SF?

JarettMiracle said...

You're so talented! I can't wait to see how much you grow as an artist. You're very impressive. Keep up the good work!